Saturday, September 27, 2003

so, i get this message on my answering machine the other day from soneone at the state attourney's office. she's like "Hi! this is with the attourney's office. I'm calling about a case that's set to go into court tomorrow against for grand larceny, and i think this was involving your car..."

so i'm freaking out, looking out my window to make sure my car's okay. lol.. so i finally get back in touch with her and come to find out she was trying to get in touch with a JERRY lawrence, and not me. so that all worked out okay

other than that, been working a lot. hanging out. that's about it. i made a cd the other day so i could listen to it while i'm playing QUAKE of all things, but i like it too much, so i think i'm gonna put it in my car. or make copies or something.
lol.

anyway!

it's 2:30 almost, so i'm gonna head on to bed. NIGHT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment