Thursday, December 14, 2006

Why it's always about work

I was thinking earlier today, I always post on here when I'm on a break at work or something like that. I can also only do it when I'm here in the office. I have a lot of things that I have made a habit of doing at home each night, mostly consisting of checking email, hopping on WoW to check auctions, etc. I really need to put posting to this thing in my nightly routines.

I sometimes wonder how I'm ever going to go back and read later to see how I'm feeling if I never post in here.

Anyway, so what's been going on in my life? It's been pretty productive, actually. I've got off tomorrow with Laura, and we're going to drop her car off again to make sure we're done with all the work that we need to get done on it. We've been doing a lot of planning and such for our wedding (Which is April 14th of next year for all those of you who may be interested). I got baptised last sunday at church, so that's cool. I've gotten a bunch done at work lately, but still not as much as I'd like to. I have a bunch of different things that I need to be working on and so sometimes it's kinda tough to keep up with it all. I'm going to work on prioritizing all of it so that I can knock things out instead of just dancing around them.

That's about it, really. Life seems rather normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment