Thursday, January 4, 2007

Fkn Dominion. hehe.

So, we get home yesterday and there's a notice on our door that Virginia Power is going to cut off the power from 6:00 to 6:45 this morning. Shit. Our alarm clock goes off at 6:30. What if the power's not in? So, we scramble around yesterday to find batteries to put in the alarm clocks so hopefully they'll still go off and wake us up, and I set the alarm on my phone too.

Go to sleep, and at like 3:00, the power goes off. Wakes us both up, and it's a pain in the ass to go back to sleep. Then, around 4:30 or 5:00 rolls around, and we start waking up.. just KNOWING that the power's going to go off again any minute now. Goes off around 5:45 (pretty much still awake) and comes back up at like 6:05. Great. So the alarm clock does go off as it should, so I disable the alarm on my phone. Noo, couldn't be that easy. That goes off too.

So, I don't know. Just a pain in my ass. I didn't sleep like well at ALL last night and I woke up with a crazy bad headache this morning because of it. I hope it doesn't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment