Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm Beat

We went by the house and did a lot of painting today. it was great, we mixed the colors for the laundry room, and used that in the laundry room and the master closet -- it's sort of a taupe color.. sort of a dark caramel? maybe?

Anyway, it turned out really well and covered up all the scuff marks and stuff that generally get left behind in a laundry room. It makes it look pretty dark in there, so now I think we're going to have to get a new light fixture, but that's ok.

Anyway, I know I said I was going to take pictures, but I didn't. Donna (the painter) didn't come on Friday, so there wasn't much more done that's worth taking a picture of yet (with the exception of being able to see some of the colors.)

I'm going to wait until she gets more color up on the walls and then get some shots to post for everyone.

Speaking of pics! Yahoo Pics is going away, so I had to transfer all my stuff over to flickr. I'm going to have to re-link all my links. hehe. That's cool though. I hope all my pics transferred like they should have. I guess we'll see.

Back to work tomorrow. Joy of joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment