Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wowsies

It's been a busy week or so. We've ALMOST finished painting the house. All we've got left to do is the bathrooms. I got most (all but one) of the ceiling fans and light fixtures that we've got put up. I got a new toilet (because that's something that everyone inevitably wants to know) because the one that was there was TINY. And I'm NOT. hehe.

Anyway, that was fun. We're moving THIS SATURDAY, so I don't anticipate that it'll get any less busy in the meantime. I'm really looking forward to moving though. We've been spending so much time there anyway that it's really starting to feel like home. :) I can't wait to be living there.

That's it, I'll try to write more later. At work now. Kinda a busy morning. I've been good n' productive. hee.

OH, and I got a 30GB Video iPod for my birthday, so I'm happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment