Monday, February 18, 2008

Kabutos and stuff.

So, on Saturday, we all got together and went to Kabuto's for Dinner for my mom's birthday. I'd never been before, so I really enjoyed it. It was Mom, a couple of her friends (Tammy, Julie, Barry), Devin, Lauren, Curtis, Meggie, Laura, Me, Laura's Mom, and Jim. There were a bunch of us there and so we were a little tight gathered around the table, but it was actually just about perfect fit.

Anyway, we got there at around 6:45 or so, had reservations for 7, and it's a damn good thing we did. They can't seat you until your entire party is there, and it was packed. We couldn't park in the parking lot because there were so many people there. The last member of our party arrived a couple minutes after 7:00, and we were seated by 7:10 or so. We got soup, salad, appetizer, entree, and hot tea as a finisher. It was good, and a lot of fun to see them cooking right there in front of you like that. They offer vegetarian dishes as well as as steak, shrimp, chicken, and lobster. Afterwards, we all came back over to our house and had cake and ice cream. I think everyone really had a good time.

Sunday was a totally lazy day, I sat around and did just about nothing. I played about 6 hours of WoW this weekend which is the most i've played in a LONG time. I leveled my priest up to 51 and played around a bit with the character Devin's leveling for me. I ran Dan through Ulda, which was really cool being able to do that. That's about it. I'm still hooked on that show, Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment