Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So much to do in life.

I'm signed up for 43 things, but there's just so much I want to do.

I just came back from lunch with laura and we got into this whole conversation about how there's so much I want to get or do or whatever. It's ridiculous. There's a ton of stuff I want to get for the house, and a bunch of stuff that I'd like to do to it. Let's see.


  • Vinyl Siding

  • Gutters

  • New Windows

  • New Hot water Heater

  • New heat/AC unit. Ours is old.

  • New floors in the kitchen

  • New Dishwasher

  • New Range (stove)

  • Extend / Rebuild the deck.

  • As part of the new deck, Hot Tub!



In addition to that, I really want to get my pilot's license. I want to build a website again -- even if it is that one that I keep telling Laura's uncle and Cousin I'm going to help them with. I'd like a new car (because mine's getting old-ish). I want a new cell phone. Basically anytime I see anything that I think is cool, I just want it. Granted, I don't just go out and blow money on things... ever. I'm actually pretty good and thrifty. I don't just blow money on stuff, even though I spend more than I should. I always eat out, and that is a huge waste of money. So, how should I go about GETTIng all this money?

You've gotta have it to make it, right? I want to open a brokerage account and start investing some in the market. I work so closely with the market, I feel like I've got a fairly decent idea about how things work. Or, at least, I know enough that I know I'm not guaranteed to make money regardless of how much research I do. The market just changes on a whim. It's nuts.

Anyway. I'm all writed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment