Friday, May 31, 2002

hi!

as i update again with live journal for a change, since i can. lol.

so what've i been up to? not much at all. working as much as physically possible. i've definitely been keeping myself busy with that. i can't wait until sunday, just because it's going to be my first day in a while with nothing pressing to do, like going to ukrops to do more stupid work. i made a decent amount of money this week though, so that makes me happy! but i don't at all feel like going to work, so that makes me less happy. lol.. and i think my alergies are starting to act up or something too, because my throat's been a little sore for the last couple of days, and my nose has been sort of running this morning too. but oh well!

been downloading a lot of new music, a lot of stuff that i'd never really heard of before like: flying blind, oar, dispatch, howie day... i've also been downloading a lot of older stuff that i haven't listened to in a long time.. nine days, sister hazel, vertical horizon. i don't really know why, but something else to listen to i guess. been very thrilling actually.

AND! i don't really know why, but i still wanna learn ASP.NET! i've downloaded a couple things to help me learn it, and i need to get my windows 2000 cd back from ryan, which i think i'll get tonight at work so that i can set up IIS on my system so that i can run a web server, allowing myself to view asp files on my computer without having to upload them to a site that supports asp. lol. most web servers that i have access to run off of unix or linux i think, and since ASP is a microsoft based language, linux and unix machines don't support it. gr. aggravating. so yeah! i got it working on windows xp last night, but! for some reason, i couldn;'t connect to it on my own computer, which was quite a pain. not that i know anything at all about how to program in said language, but i will be sure to learn. i'll be more into it once i can get to where my computer will actually work with it.

ANYWAY. now that i've written a book, that most of the people who read my journal probably don't give a rat's ass about... lol. i'll go get ready to go to work now! so everyone have a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment