Tuesday, August 1, 2006

I need a new pic.

I'm going to see if I can find another picture of me to put up on the site, because.. I mean, I still look like that a little bit, but I'm fat as hell now, so not really.

That's a cool picture though since it's so mysterious or something.

I got up this morning and didn't really feel like coming to work, but I've been pretty good and busy, so that's nice. I'm trying to catch up on my billing notes, I'm still a couple of days behind. My boss just yelled at me, ... well, not really yelled, but spoke to.. in a really nice, calm manner, actually, which is sort of surprising.

Anyway! Yeah, probably won't be so nice next time, so I'm going to finish these up. Then, I'm going to finish up a couple of other things that I've been working on -- I actually feel like doing stuff today, so I shouldn't have any trouble getting things done. WHich is cool, because that hasn't been happening all that regularly lately.

So! Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment