Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bear with me

Please bear with me over the course of the next few days (hopefully), as I'm porting all of my old Live Journal posts to Blogger. I much prefer the interface of blogger and have grown tired of the slow UI that Live Journal uses, and so I'm transferring all of my entries over.

Blogger has a limitation to only allow 50 posts per day (and I now realize that this one isn't going to go through, as it's 51, so I'm actually writing this yesterday), and I have roughly 261 entries that need to be transferred over.

Props to Linux Lore and their application (http://linuxlore.blogspot.com/2007/09/livejournal-to-blogger-or-blogger-to.html) that makes this as seamless a process as possible.

Edit: It actually did let me post after verifying that I was an actual person. Excellent! So this post is actually today! Also, I started from the "beginning" and I'll update with the rest of my posts in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks that none of my comments from before got transferred over. :( Oh well, I guess I just won't have any comments.

    I am glad, however, that my "music" choices didn't get transferred over, as it's pretty embarassing the kind of stuff that I used to listen to. haha.

    ReplyDelete