Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Blah's

So, it's Sunday morning, and here I sit. Another day in front of the computer. I actually don't have much of anything planned for today. I'm heading down to my dad's to have lunch with him later this afternoon, I believe. He was pretty sick all of last week, and I felt really bad for him. I've been worried about him like crazy since he had a stroke several months back. Even when he gets sick, I'm always worried that it could be something more serious. It turned out not to be this time, thankfully, and I think he's feeling a lot better. So, that's the plan.

I don't really have much to add. I slacked off this morning and didn't go with Laura to church, because we were up so late last night cleaning tea up. We made a gallon (or so) of tea for dinner last night and drank some (1/3 or so) of it. Laura was trying to pour herself a cup last night and apparently spilled it all over the place. She spilled most of the rest of it, it was all inside the fridge, on the floor, everywhere. We ended up having to take apart the entire fridge (just about -- all the shelves came out) so that we could clean it all up. I felt terrible for her, because she's a very clean person, and having that everywhere must have been driving her nuts. Everyone spills every now and then.

So anyway, we were up until probably around 1:00 and then when the alarm went off at 6:40 or so this morning, it was just not time to get up yet. I ended up staying here and slacking off. I feel a bit better now, so that's nice.

That's about it -- slack Sunday. Does anyone else have any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment