Friday, April 3, 2009

Shot of the Day - 4/3/09

We'll give this a shot. Since "my thing" for the time being is my new DSLR, and photography and stuff, I'll try to post a shot each day that I either enjoyed taking or that has some sort of story behind it or something. Who knows how long it will last, my interests seem to change with the seasons. :P

Anyway, this one was one of the first few that I took with the new D80 that I feel really came out. I was chilling out on the front porch for about 20 minutes with the camera pointed at the bird feeder. The sunlight was pretty nice, as it was around sunset and the light was direct (from the left side of the photo). I was able to get the capture with a quick enough shutter speed to eliminate any kind of shake. Nothing special about the shot or the birds, but they were pretty cute. I liked it because it came out nice and crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment