Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh why not

Sorry Jenny, I'm stealing your survey!

1* First grade teacher's name: Ms Troy
2* Last word you said: Thanks!
3* Last song you sang: Shimmer - Fuel (it was on the radio while I was driving home yesterday)
4* Last person you hugged: Laura
5* Last thing you laughed at: www.fark.com (Thieves steal staircases from mobile breast unit. In related news, new politically correct term for women introduced). I know, I know. But it cracked me up.
6* Last time you said I dont remember: Yesterday afternoon.
7* Last time you cried: I don't remember. Oh shit, now I need to change the previous question.
8* Last time you poured super hot fudge all over yourself: No.
9* What color socks are you wearing: Khaki'esque. To match my pants.
10* What's under your bed? Nuffin.
11* What time did you wake up today: 7:00ish
12* Current taste: Sprite and Spearmint gum.
13* Current hair: discheveled. (sp?)
15* Current annoyance: My lack of energy.
16* Current longing: The end of the day. I'm off tomorrow.
17* Current desktop background: Some wierd abstract thing from deviant art.
18* Current worry: Don't worry, be happy!
19* Current hate: I don't hate much of anything.
20* Current favorite article of clothing: my basketball shorts. so comfortable.
21* Favorite physical feature of the preferred gender: smooth skin.
22* Last CD that you listened to: Some wierd punk mix that I have in my car.
23* Favorite place to be: On the sofa. Or at the cmputer.
24* Least favorite place: at work
25* Time you wake up in the morning: 6:45 -- snoozing until around 7:00
26* If you could play an instrument, what would you play: an acoustic guitar
27* Favorite color: Blue
28* Do you believe in an afterlife: no.
29* How tall are you: 6'2" ish.
30* Current favorite word/saying: "or not..."
31* Favorite book: The Relic. Or, anything by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child..
32* Favorite season: Anything but summer. I hate hot, humid days (like today)
33* One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to:
34* Song currently listening to: Nada. I'm at a client location, so I'm trying to be quiet.
35* Where do you want to go to college: Been there, done that.
36* What is your career going to be like: Who knows. I'd LOVE to be in video game design, or web design. My ultimate goal, however, is to open my own Internet Cafe. But that's a ways down the road.
37* How many kids do you want: 1-2.
***Have you ever.........
38* Eaten an entire gallon bucket of ice cream in one day: haha no.
39* Said "I love you" and meant it: yes
40* Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish, etc: I hate laura's cat. All. The. Time.
41* Been to New York: nope
42* Been to Florida: Yep
43* Been to California: no
44* Been to Hawaii: no
45* Been to Mexico: no
46* Been to China: no
48* Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: .. meh. not really.
49* Had sex: yep
50* Sent someone to the hospital: nope
51* Been dumped: yep
Other:
52* Do you have a crush on someone: uh. my bebe. :)
53* What book are you reading now? I just finished one by Dan Brown, but I don't remember the name of it.
54* Worst feeling in the world: Not knowing what the future will hold.
55*What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: Ugh, I don't want to go to work. Usually followed by "Man, I really need to pee."
56* How many rings before you answer: 1-2.
57* Future daughter's name: I like the name "Taylor"
58* Future son's name: I don't know.
59* Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Only because laura does.
60* If you could have any job you wanted: Video game designer! :D
61* Wish were here: Nah.
62* College plans: I'm good. Although I was looking at ITT Tech's video game design classes. (Sensing a theme?)
63* Piercings: no.
64* Do you do drugs: definitely not.
65* Do you wish you were someone else: Nope
67* What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use: Pantene shampoo + Conditioner
68* What are you most scared of: I'm good right now. I hate hornets though.
69* What clothes do you sleep in: you don't want to know.
70* Who is the last person that called you: Laura
71* Where do you want to get married: Laura's church.
72* If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I'm lazy as shit. I think if I could change that, everything else would fall into place.
73* Who do you really hate: Don't be hatin.
74* Been In Love: Definitely.
75* Are you timely or always late: I used to be late a lot, but now I'm generally on time. Well, except to work.
76* Do you have a job: yes
77* Do you like being around people: yep
78* Best feeling in the world: relaxing with the one that you love in your arms.
79* Are you for world peace: what kind of silly question is that. isn't everyone?
80* Are you a health freak: hahahahahah no.
81* Do you have a "Type" of person you always go after: no.
82* Do you want someone you don't have? no.
83* Are you lonely right now: no.
84* Ever afraid you'll never get married: I don't think afraid is the word. I'm sorta excited about it actually. One year from tomorrow is the date! For those of you keeping track.
85* Do you want to get married: Oh. I didn't see this one.
86* Do you want kids? yes.
*IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...*
87* Cried: negative
88* Bought something: food
89* Gotten Sick: no
90* Sang: yeah
91* Said I Love You: yep. :)
92* Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them? yeah.. but i did. hehe.
93* Met Someone: i meet new people every day. but not in the same sense this survey seems to be implying.
94* Moved On: what?
95* Talked To Someone: again, i meet and talk to new people ever day. It's great, really. :)
96* Had A Serious Talk: Sorta. I got yelled at if that counts. :P (sorry bebe. haha)
97* Missed Someone: yep
98* Hugged Someone: yes
99* Yelled at Someone: i don't really yell.
100* Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: never.

No comments:

Post a Comment