Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Woo.

So, work to day was pretty standard. Got some stuff done, but not as much as I'd like to. A lot of paperwork. I got an email from my boss this afternoon, letting me know that I have to go to Davenport again tomorrow to meet with some people, and gather some info from one of their systems for them. All the work for it is done, but the process is probably going to take about 2 hours to run since he wants 3 months worth of historic trading data. I wonder what I'll do for the 2 hours while it's running. :/

Hmm, let's see, tonight. Laura had choir, so I sat around and played Oblivion for a little while. Watched American Idol to see who was going to get kicked off. I was pretty happy about the choice. It sorta bothers me that I've gotten into that show. Granted, I'm pretty much a woman now judging by the TV that I watch. Let's see. My 3 favorite channels now are A&E, TLC, and HGTV. Yes, Home & Garden Television. Sad, sad day. Actually the only thing that I watch on that channel is House Hunters, but still.

I heard from Dean that I'm getting another case to review for Overclocker Cafe as well. I'm really excited about that, I've really liked the last couple that I've gotten. That's basically what my free time is devoted to now. I work from 8:30 to 5:30 every day. Usually get home around 6:15. I still play video games some in the evenings, but I don't really get much time on the computer. Which is fine with me. I spend as much time as I can with Laura. We run errands, watch TV, and just basically hang out. When I'm not doing any of that, I'm writing news or reviews for OCC. I don't go out much with friends anymore. I really do miss seeing some people sometimes.

Dave, you remember when we used to say that we were gonna have each other over once a week to cook or something before we moved in? We should start doing that. hehe. Anyway, hope everyone has a good night! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment