Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Work!

So, I'm at work. I'm taking a little break. I'm trying to put a user interface on this app that I'm working on for some folks. I love making interfaces, because it's so much fun trying to make something that's very functional, and very easy for people to figure out and use.

I'm in the office today, thankfully. Our office is at Gaskins and Broad, so it's about 10 minutes away from my house. I work here a day or two a week, and end up working the rest of the week from Riverfront. Most of the apps we write are for people that work there, so having access to their network makes my life a lot easier. It's in the heart of downtown. I really enjoy it, because all around, there's tall buildings, big streets, traffic, etc. I wouldn't ever wanna actually live there, but it's nice working there sometimes.

It's cool walking around down there, there's a lot of people out on the streets. Lots of little carts and stuff round and about with food. Pretty entertaining. Not to mention, all the people that work in riverfront. I've gotten awesome at meeting

I like being here in the office better though. The guys that I work with are so cool. They're all around my age, so we have a lot in common. A couple of the other guys like the same kinds of video games that I do, and we've had conversations going on about Oblivion a lot lately. Quite fun. I really do enjoy my job most of the time. I have a hard time staying focused at times, but I really do try to as much as I can. It's a blast. Usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment