Wednesday, April 17, 2002

aaack!

haven't updated in a while, sorry! just got home from school a little while ago. and my car started like bucking and acting all gay. felt like one of the spark plugs wasn't firing or something, so i got home and started to take them out, and the second one i took out was still all covered in oil and shit. hence, i was right, it wasn't firing. so, i should probably go somewhere and get new plugs and wires to replace (or so says my dad, the super mechanic), so i wanna do that. BUT i have an economics exam tomorrow morning, and i need to study for that like a LOT tonight because i really want to get a hi-b/a on that. gr. i think i'm going to just take my mom's car to school tomorrow and fix my car after class tomorrow. i want a new car. a lot.

ANYWAY, wish me luck with EVERYTHING. i wanted to go get a haircut tomorrow too, but i'm supposed to be at work at 1:30, and so i won't have time after i finish working on my car and doing all that other shit before i'm supposed to be at work. i hope i'm late or something so that i can call them and say "yeah tough shit i'm going to be late because i'm fixing my crappy car."

anyway! again. bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment