Friday, April 19, 2002

yay.

i was pretty proud of myself yesterday. i basically tuned up my (crappy) car. yeah i'd rather just buy a new one, but i replaced all the plugs, and i wanted to replace the wires too, but the only way i could get those for my car was to get them with the distributor cap too, so i went ahead and replaced the distributor cap, and the spark plugs and wires. was pretty good, considering that i'd never done it before. i was kind of surprised when it started right up. hehe.

yeah i want a new car, bad! my checking account is FINALLY starting to work it's way back up into something mildly respectable. i could actually put a down payment on something pretty decent right now, but my monthly payments would be REALLY high, so i don't think i'm going to even try to do that. want to have about half of the price for a down payment when i get a chance. hopefully that won't take too much longer, i was talking to manager yesterday, and i told him that i'd like to be working about 40 hours a weekthis summer if possible. if they can't give it to me, i may even end up working up front or something, i really don't know. we'll see i guess. AND i get my like 3 weeks average pay near the beginning of august since i've been there for so freaking long. with my regular paycheck, assuming i get some good hours this summer, that'll be close to a thousand dollars that week. which will be awesome! i'm going to get a new car soon! can't wait. :D

anyway! later for now. have a spectacular day! i'm going to go shower and go to work. yay. (blah)

No comments:

Post a Comment