Thursday, April 25, 2002

yeeeah

exam week coming up. i really need to do my best to study as best i can, but i sort of doubt that's going to happen. i don't have to take the final in my vb class, all my other teachers require it, reguardless of grade. so econ one, i need to get a high C or above to maintain my B in the class, in calculus, i need like a B to keep my A in the class, in psych, i need a B to get a B, and in history of motion picture, i need an 80 to get a B, or a 100 to get an A. yeah i think i'll shoot for the 80. lol.

so the one day that i have my first 2 exams, my brilliant manager scheduled me to work all day that day. OOPS!!1. lol. so yeah! guess they'll be short a guy.. oh well.

so yeah, i have to go to work in a little while, sorry i haven't been posting as much in the journal recently. i'll try to remedy that. :) hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment