Monday, April 8, 2002

:D

i don't know what people say, but when you get out of bed ass-late, and sit around the house for hours at a time, you really do end up feeling all blah the rest of the day. i was like tha tmost of yesterday, specially yesterday afternoon i guess. i like having my shades closed, it makes it dark, and peaceful seeming in here, but it also seems to drain my mood, and/or my energy. i woke up at like 9:30 this morning (yes, that's early for me) when jeff called, and instead of rolling over and going back to bed, i got up and actually went grocery shopping, and out to lunch with my mom. sort of a regular thing when i don't have anywhere to go until late in the day, but it was kind of neat. bcz now, i actually don't mind getting up and going to school. sitting here actually is sort of annoying me,i want to get up and go do something! it's really nice. i think i'm going to have to start getting up early and going out to do something in the morning. yes. definitely!

so anyway! going to class, everyone have a nice day. and i'm getting my psych test grade back today too. hope i did well. :D anyway. hope everyone has a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment