Saturday, April 27, 2002

eee.

yeah, i spent 152 dollars last week. bitch thanks? i don't know what i spent it on either. so yeah. i'm making this complex ass spread sheet that is going to keep track of all the deposits, and withdrawals made from my checking account, as well as my "petty cash!" or what i keep in my wallet. i don't see how in the hell i can spend 152 dollars in a week... this way, even if i DO still spend 150 dollars a week, at least i'll know what i'm spending it on so that i can more easily cut my spending, and budget myself. lol. oh well. right, as i go back to this.

btw, why do i never have anything to do on saturdays, but always like 3 or 4 things to do on sunday, so i make a point to tell everyone that i have something else to do, usually leavingmyself with no options because everyone thinks i'm probably going to be doing somethingelse. :P yeah. no. thanks. hi. what.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I still only spent 152 dollars a week. To be in college again..... lol.

    ReplyDelete